Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday October 15, 2008


Today was a real busy day for me. After checking my e-mail and of course face book and reading all that stuff I decided to go out side and trim some branches off a pine tree we have in the front of our house. The telephone wires were rubbing on some of the branches. With winter coming I thought that maybe today would be a good time to do it. There were more branches than I had figured and it took me until about 12:30. Then I went down to the Cactus restaurant for lunch. They have a Wednesday special (Stake sandwich and french onion soup). I don't go to often but I really enjoyed it today. I just might have to go again next Wednesday.
After lunch I loaded my pickup with branches and some garbage I had in the garage and went to the dump. They told me at the dump that I couldn't bring anymore tree branches today because the bin was full. They said I could bring more on Saturday. I came home and decided to trim the tree at the back of the house that was touching our roof. A bigger job than it looked. So up on the roof I went with saw's in hand. I had to cut about 7 branches and they were quite large. Then I decided to clean the eve's while I was up on the roof. About 4:30pm. I came down and put the saws and ladder away. Then I went out back and drug most of the branches that I cut off down to the back gate. I probably have about 3 or 4 loads to take to the dump but I have to cut them into pieces not larger than 4 feet. While I was dragging them down I slip and hurt my back a bit but I don't think it will be to bad. It does hurt a bit but I'm tough right? Tomorrow I'll drag the rest of them down to the gate, cut them in to pieces and then I probably should rake the lawn next to the house and clean that up. I also have to dump all the fountian out and put them away for the winter before it gets too cold. They had ice in them this morning. Then Friday I should rake off the back 2 lawns and clean the garden up. Guess I have my work cut out for me for a few days eh? Good thing that I don't have a job eh?? I don't think I would have time for a job. ha ha.
Well tomorrow is another day. I thank God that I am able to do all this stuff. God Bless you all ahd have a great day. Love you all.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I thank God that you're able to do all this stuff as well, honey!! Thank you soooo much! The yard is looking a lot better and next spring we should be reaping what we're sowing now...

Love you!