Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oct. 14, 2008


This morning I went to a Seniors breakfast here in Picture Butte. They do it once a month. There was about 50 people there. I had a free breakfast because last month I won the draw. They draw names for 2 free breakfast every month. Then I took Mandy and Josiah to Lethbridge and Mandy picked up her car from Canadian Tire.Mandy and Josiah are staying with us for the rest of the week. He sure is a cute little man. After dropping them off I went to Totem's then to Home Depot and Wall- Mart looking for a Silicone spray but had no luck. Wendy has a roll top desk and I thought that I could spray it with Silicone it would work better but can't find it down here. Maybe when we go to Edmonton I will stop at Superior Lumber and buy some.
Then this after noon I went outside and blew the water lines out with the air compressor so they won't freeze this winter. The wind has been blowing real hard for the last couple of days and has blown most of the leaves away. I have to make a trip to the dump with some tree branches and some grass cuttings that were left here by the people we bought from.Sometime in the next couple of day I have to trim some branches from the tree out front of our yard because they are rubbing on the phone lines that come into our house. Guess I should do that before I go to the dump with the other branches. If is is nice tomorrow I am going to do that.
Wendy is happy that Mandy and the little guy are here. It's nice to have them for a week. Jorge had to work so he had to go back on Monday afternoon. I'm hoping it will be nice tomorrow and I can get some of the stuff done outside before it really gets cold.
Well God Bless you and have a great week. Love you all.
Oh maybe you could just pray that maybe Wendy and I could find a small group. I feel we should get into one for sure. Thanks.

No comments: