Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A Happy Birthday to Kristy in South Africa

I know I'm a little early but when your reading blogs I am usually fast asleep.
Hi Babe. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Kristy , Happy Birthday to you. I sure do miss you. I love you sooooooooooooooooo much. How did Daddy's little girl get so grown up and so far away? I thank God for you every day. You are such a Blessing to us. It is so good to see God working in your life.
God sure has given us some great times together :-) . I love to hear you laugh :-D . I used to have fun hiding little sticky notes O:-) . I remember putting you to bed when you were little. Not sure which one of us went to sleep first. ha ha :-[ . I think I slept in the bottom bunk bed more than anybody. ;-). We sure had lots of fun camping :-P . Never did hear the story Mum was reading. sigh :-( . When you were real little I used to hide in the bedroom and you would come down the hall and I would jump out. You laughed so hard. :-D . You were always quick to share everything that you had with your sisters :-) . You were always quick to show you sisters and your Mum how much you loved them :-) . I think you cried more when they were hurt than they did. :'( . I love you Kristy with all my heart and I pray that this will be a great Birthday. You will always be Daddy's little girl. :-* . I look forward to reading what you have written in my day timer every day.

Happy Birthday Babe. Love you Dad

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Awwww....Daddy! Thank you so much for this post. It brought so many tears to my eyes - I just love you so much and have loved spending all my time with you. All those memories you shared...wow...we sure have so many good times. I love you with all my heart..wish you were here to celebrate with me :-)

With all my love,
KB

Kristy said...

PS...don't worry...I will always be, Daddy's little girl!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=any video converter professional 2.22 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you use the black methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg