Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday evening

Well here it is Tuesday and I have had a busy day. Boy how the time does fly weather your having fun or not. sigh. Today I got up had breakfast and headed to the Cactus for coffee. The I went over to the Senior's Club and helped Dwayne move all the table and put the chairs against the wall. Then I came home and went in the garage and moved things to the side because I took down all the shelves I had up so I can put the ceiling up when Jorge comes. Then I drove to Lethbridge and went to Tanya and Tom's for Tea and measured up the change table she wanted me to look at. Then I came home and picked up some branches and took them to the back. I was going to rake some leaves but the wind was blowing too hard. We have a big Willow tree in our back yard and when the wind blows hard a lot of branches blow off the tree. Some are about 1/2" in diameter. I pick up from that stupid tree almost every day. You would think that they would stop breaking off. They must grow back fast. Then I cooked supper for Wendy and I.

Yesterday I curled for the first time and it was fun. I think it will take a bit of time to get good at that game but I am going to try. Now I have to go buy shoes and a broom. Then I will have to learn to yell HARRRRRRRRRRRRRD. Just when the other guys are sweeping eh?? I guess I am the youngest guy there. One of the fellows is 87 and he throws a mean rock. Hope I am that good at 87. Actually hope I can at least go watch at 87. ha ha. I was surprised that it is pretty cheap to curl for the Seniors. Well We might go over top Tanya and Toms again tonight so guess I am out of here for now. Hope and pray that you all have a great day and God bless you all.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm so glad you got into curling, hon. I think you'll be good at it as it is not unlike bowling...except for the ice! You have to make sure you buy the right footwear! You'll just be aiming at rocks rather than pins! And I'll be there (on my days off) cheering you on!!

Sorry about that tree...it *is* a pain, I know. But it sure looks pretty!

Love you!