Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Morning


Hi everyone we are back from Chile. I feel like I should have my seat belt buckled up after all that flying. We had a wonderful time and it was kind of hard saying good by but we did it. It was good to get home. 3 weeks is a long time. My dog sure is happy we got back so that is good. She didn't forget us anyway.She is a bit of a pest now as she follows me every wheres I go she is right on my heel. Wendy had to go to work this morning (sigh). I miss her already as we have been together every day for the last 3 weeks. It was fun. Oh well someone has to make some money so we can go again eh? Maybe I'll get some time tomorrow and tell you guys all about our trip. It was a beautiful wedding. Wendy is working on getting all the picture together. She averaged over 100 pictures a day so she has a few to go thru eh? Chile is beautiful and saw quite a bit of it. Would have liked to seen more but ran out of 2 things (Time and Money) ha ha. Have a great day and love you all.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Hi Daddy, glad to have you back home again! It sounds like you guys had lots of fun - I can't wait to see the pictures. That is a nice picture of you and Mum! That one was taken when we were in Minnesota this past year right?

Once again, glad you are home. I missed you lots! Hopefully we will see eachother again soon!

Love you!!
KB

Mommy said...

It sounds like you all had so much fun. I can't wait to see some pictures :) The picture of you and Wendy is too cute! How long of a flight was it?

Floyd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Floyd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Floyd said...

The flight was long but we had lots of fun. We boarded a plane in Edmonton at 6 am. Tuesday and arrived in Chile on Wed.at 2 pm.their time which is 2 hours ahead of our time.The longest time on a plane was 13 1/2 hrs.We flew from Edmonton to BC, then to LA then to Santiago then to Concepcion.

Floyd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.