Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday March 9,2007

Hi everyone. Just 3 more days and then we are flying home.(sigh) Not sure I ´m ready to go home just yet but guess I have not chioce. Well I must say we have had a lot of fun and this morning I went with Jorge and his dad to a market that was really different than any thing we have in Edmonton. Fresh fish of all kinds and every kind of meat you would want.We bought some of both for the party that we are going to have after the wedding inYumbel at Jorge´s grandpa´s cabin. I hear that there is going to be about 30 people there. It will be in the evening after the wedding. I think they have over a 100 people coming to the wedding. The place is beautiful and if the weather is good it is going to be outside right near the ocean and beautiful beach. Jorge´s Dad and Mom have been so nice to us. I´m going to miss being treated like someone real important. Well we have done lots of things and seen some real beautiful country.We have been white water rafting, horse back riding, seen lots of beautiful lakes and been to 2 different hot springs. I went down the water slide at the last one. Oh remind me to tell you about the roads to the Hot springs. We bowled again yesterday and I bought a new suite and tie that Jorge picked out. Well you know me and colors??????? Mandy and Wendy wanted me to get a blue tie but Jorge said no a yellow was better and then went on to prove it. haha. Well got to go to the spa and the to get a massage??? Never did that before either. haha Kristy I hope you found the papers you need. Mum thinks that she gave all of them to you before. Glad to hear that Tanya and all her family is getting better. Well Tuesday is fly- day. See you Wed. Love you all and miss you a whole bunch. Wish you were all here to see Chile but when we get back Mum has about 1000 pictures for you to go thru. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Jorge is putting together a video for tomorrow about him when he was a kid. Just between me and you he´s still a kid but don´t tell him I said that . Hahaha. Just watching them (Mandy and Jorge) they were made for each other. He sure fits right into our family. We have had so much fun with them. See you all soon. Love you all.
Dad and Mum

No comments: