Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hi everyone. I'm back from Lethbridge. We were there for 4 days. Let me say 3 night and then we left on Friday about 11am. The drive was good coming home until we got to Edmonton. We stopped in clareshome and talked to Clayton for about an hour.Then grabed lunch and drove to Red Deer. We stopped and talked to Kristy and Bob for a few minutes then hit the road again. Ya real exciting so far eh?? I will be heading back to Clareshome on the 15 to put up a wall for clayton and Amanda and play with little Breanna. She sure is cute.Clayton and Amanda have a few vidio's of her on their blog. Check it out if you have time. Well got to go do my todo list that Wendy left for me.(sigh)

It is still really cold out there.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for driving all the way down, babe - I couldn't have done it...

Thanks, too, for all you do while I'm at work.

Love you!

Kristy said...

Hi Daddy,
Glad to hear you are safe at home and you had a good time in Lethbridge, maybe one weekend, you can come visit us. We would love to see you! Maybe on your way down to Claresholm or on your way back to Edmonton, we would love to see you!

But, the good news is Christmas is 3 weeks away, so we will see eachother then!

I love you so much Daddy!!

KB