Monday, December 18, 2006

Tuesday Afternoon

I am late posting again, so whats new eh? Well we have had a busy week. Wendy and I went to Clareshome on Friday morning to see Clayton, Amanda and little Brianna. Troy, Hearther and little Emma came too. Troy, Clayton and I put up a couple of small walls and some drywall. They are going to put in a sink for Amanda for washing hair. Then on Saturday afternoon Clayton, Amanda, Wendy and I went to Lethbridge and had lunch with Tom, Tanya and the kids.It was really good to see them even if it was only for a little while. Then it was ON The ROAD Again. Seems like we have been doing that a lot lately. We get to spend time together and sometimes we even get to take(between sleeps) first hers then mine. Ha ha. She is kinda cute when she is asleep. Wendy has the same problem with our car as I have with our TV. Turn them on and we go to sleep. Went and talked to a Lady about doing some work in her house but not sure she wants someone part time. I think she wants someone to just go in and do it quick and I can't do that. We'll see. I think 3 or 4 weeks and I could have it pretty well done. I did a few things that had to be done and now it's time to just go watch the hockey game.

No comments: