Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Wednesday Morning

We had a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS . It was just great to have everyone home for Christmas. All went well except that our little grandson was sick all weekend. It was Jorge's first Christmas with our family. He sure fits into our crazy little family and we all love him. God has blessed us so much this year. We all ate too much and probably gained a few pounds. I know I did for sure. I sure miss Tom, Tanya and the kids and Bob and Kristy. I sat at the table all by myself this morning and had tea and toast. Just me and the dog . Jorge and Mandy were still sleeping and Mum was working. Boy was it quiet. I hope and pray that everyone had a great Christmas and now I have to get ready for The New Year. I play New Years Eve at the Ironwood Estates with The Kompanions so I should brush up on the songs we will be playing. I practiced a bit last night but like they say practice makes perfect. Not sure I have that much time but I'll be better anyway, right? I talked to my Sister (Betty) and my brother (Merlin and his wife) and then I called my favorite aunt (Wayna) who are all living in Florida. I was a bit worried about the tornadoes I heard about on the TV yesterday but everyone was fine. Well I'm off to bowl this morning and then I should go help a friend put his new front door in. That will probably take up most of my day and then I'll practice a bit . Have a great day.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

It was fun having a houseful again, wasn't it, honey? It's always good to have the kids home...

Thanks for the wonderful meal you fixed and all you did to make Christmas a happy one!

Love you!

Tom said...

Thanks for having us home Dad! It is always good to see you. Too bad the boy wasn't feeling better. He seems to be recuperating fine now. Hitting his sister and wrecking stuff: yup he is getting better!!

Love you Dad!
Tom