Friday, December 29, 2006

Friday Morning

Well here it is the end of the week already. How time flies when your having fun eh? For me it flies even when I'm not having fun. LOL. At my age things seem to go much faster than they used too. Ha ha. Well I have a few things to do today so I should get after them but it is easier to just sit here on the old computer eh?
I have to make a few CD's and send them out in the next few days. My aunt in Florida and my brother in Conn. and my son in New York . Not sure they will like my music but then again they have probably never heard it before and who knows they might just like it. I only have 5 CD's so far. 2 with The Rascals and 2 with The Harmoniciares and one with the Kompanions. We make them at a friend of mine who has a small recording unit. One of these days we are going to go to a studio and record one.Well here it is 10:30 and I am still here . Got to go buy for today.

No comments: