Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday Afternoon


Hi everyone. Well it is Monday afternoon and still snowing. We have more snow now that we had all year last year I think. this morning Jorge and I shoveled our drive and sidewalk and then went to Breakfast with the Seniors and then went to a Grandpa Bill and shoveled his drive and sidewalk. So we got a good workout for sure. It was about -23 C outside. Then I went bowling and really did good at that. I bowled 4 games 200,203,193 and 205. I have had a couple of really good weeks bowling. It seems to be more fun when you bowl well. Ha ha . To night I* am going to take Wendy to work and then in the morning I will pick her up and we will head to Lethbridge. Then on Friday we will come home. I sure do miss these little ones. I can't wait to get down there. Mandy and Jorge are going to take care of our dog for the next few days. Sorry Jorge but you'll have to do all the shoveling until I get back. They say it is warmer in Lethbridge. Jorge has been such a big help with all this snow. And guess what he can cook really good too. It must be really hard for him comming from South Americia to weather like this. He is a lot of fun to have around and fits into our family so well. God is so good.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I recognize those babies!! :) Though they certainly have grown since then! Can't wait to see you Dad, drive safe!

love, Tanya