Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wed.

Well here it is Wed. and this Sat. Mandy and Jorge are getting married. I guess most things are all ready. Hard to believe that I will be walking my baby down the isle. I am so proud of her and Jorge. They sure are a lovely couple. I have had the pleasure of getting to know him in the last 2 month and it has been fun. We have worked together, bowled together and ate ice-cream together(Maybe gained a few pounds together) but don't tell the girls. I am so proud of our Beulah family and friends for the way they have shown thier love for these 2. God has truely bless Mandy and Jorge with these people. Thank you Lord for all you done for them and for us. We fell truely Blessed as well.
I just picked up my NEW glasses today and believe it or not but I can see things now I haven't noticed in a while. They don't have the line in them so things seem to move a bit now but when I get used to them it will be much better. The glasses hasn't helped my hearing any but that's another story for another day. Bye 4 now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep us all posted on the "hearing" story, okay??

Love you!
Me

Floyd said...

Pardon me. What did you say????Just kidding. Now I can see wht you say eh?