Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday Evening

Hi everyone. I have had a busy week and really didn't write much on my blog. I just got home at 9:45pm. from a meeting with 4 guys and we talked about missions. Terry,Al and Jake are all going on a mission trip. 2 of them are going to Mexico City and one to Managua. I would love to go somewhere this year but as Wendy and I are planning to go to Chile in Feb. that will be my trip for the year I guess but I am going to pray about it for sure. That will probably cost me more than I can afford but we are going anyway I am looking forward to meeting Jorge's family. Next year I would love to go on a mission trip with Wendy.
This morning I went to church and really enjoyed the service. The pastor was talking about Putting First Things First in Your marriage. On my way home I was thinking how Blessed I am and how God has Blessed our marriage. I came home and just had to read more in my Bible again. I just couldn't stop thinking how God has Blessed our family and our church. How Blessed we are to be able to go to church on Saturday evening or Sunday morning and worship Him alongside of our Christian Brothers and Sisters. For me it is a time to Praise Him with words and Songs and thank Him again for all he does in our lives. What an Awsome God we serve.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

That is so great Dad! We are so blessed to be able to attend church and read our Bibles whenever we want. We had a great sermon on Sunday too.
That would be so great to go on a missions trip with Mom! Tom and I would like to do that together some day also. LOVE YOU! Can't wait to see you!

Wendy said...

I'd love to go with you some year, you know that! But it has to be somewhere Spanish-speaking! (Okay, unless God calls us somewhere else...). Maybe 2008???

Love you!