Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Hi this is Hank (Opps sorry about that)no it not hank but sometimes I feel like hank eh?
Well this weekend has been a very happy beautiful and special time for me. My little baby, Mandy got married to a wonderful man,Jorge from Chile. I was so proud of both of them. It is so cool to see your baby girl so in love with a man that loves her just as much. It was a beautiful wedding and I would be lying if I said I didn't cry. They made a beautiful couple and the smiles on their faces told the whole story. Tanya, Krisy and Wendy looked beautiful also. (they always look beautiful). Tom and Bob sure looked handsome. What an awsome family God has given me. The grandkids were all so beautiful and what good little kids they were. I can truthfuly say I was so impressed with the way everyone just jumped in and helped with everything it was just so neat. Thanks everyone. Mandy's and Jorge friends came and really made the day complete for them. All I can say is what a Beautiful Day it was. Thank you Lord. And may God bless everyone that was there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right Daddy, it was such a beautiful day! God has blessed our family in so many ways, we have so much to be thankful for. You too, looked very handsome on Saturday! I love you lots Daddy, don't ever forget!

Anonymous said...

It was a day made in heaven! By the Lord - for two of His children! Thanks, honey, for all you did - have I ever seen you in a tux before? You sure looked stunning!

Love you!
Wen

Anonymous said...

Hello??? Hello??? Are you there??? We read your blog but if you only publish once every 8 days, we're gonna get tired of looking!! Ha ha, just kidding, babe!! But, come on, has nothing happened in the last week in your world? News, we need news!

Love you!
Wen