Friday, October 27, 2006

Not feeling good. Friday

Well I have been sick for the last 2 days. I feel a bit better but still have a bad headache. I haven't had a headache since 1992 when I had my heart problem. Maybe I'll feel better this afternoon. I have to finish the neighbor's floor. Wendy is off for the next 10 or 12 days so that will be good having her around. Normally she works from 6 to 6 then it takes her a while to get home, then goes to bed for 5 or 6 hours. Does a few things around the house and then tries to grab an hour before going back to work at 5:30. So I don't get to see or talk to her much when she is working. Jorge an I have another 6 or 8 hours next door and then we are out of there. Jorge is a real big help and lots of fun to work with. He seems to know what you next move is before you make it eh? So when you need the hammer or ruler or a peice of flooring he always has it ready for you. Well the wedding is getting real close and things seem to be going as planed. Only 7 more day. Boy does time fly. I'm sure God has many good things planed for him and Mandy. What a blessing they are to our family. Thank you Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Daddy, that you have not been feeling that great the last couple of days. Maybe now that Mum has 12 days off, you might start to feel better! LOL

You are right about Mandy and Jorge, I bet God has lots of good things in store for them. I can't wait to see where He is going to work! Yeah, hard to believe the wedding is a week away, it seems like just the other day, they arrived from Chile and we had 3 months to plan everything!!

I love you so much Daddy - see you soon!!

Love,
KB