Saturday, December 22, 2007

Saturday December 22,2007

Good morning everyone. Hope you are having a pleasant day today. Wendy is working and I'm not going to tell you what I'm doing. I'll let you guess. hahaha. well our house still hasn't sold so we are not sure what the Lord has in store for us. We just got word that the house we were hoping to buy in Picture Butte has an offer on it but I'm not sure how firm that is. I tried to call the Real Estate fellow that was showing us the house but he hasn't called back yet.
It is going to be a quiet Christmas around here for sure this year. Wendy is working on Christmas eve from 6:30pm to 6:30 am. so I believe she will be sleeping Christmas morning for a while. Then she will be off for 4 days so that is good. I guess I'll be going to the Christmas eve service by myself.
Well didn't finish this so might just as well add to it eh?
We had a kidless Christmas this year. sigh . Wendy slept until about 12:30 and then she went and picked up her sister and her 3 children. We had dinner about 4pm. Then played a few games and talked about a lot of nothing. just had a good old relaxing time. Wendy took them home about 11:30pm and that was our Christmas day. It was a good day and we had fun with the kids. I really missed all our kids but I guess that s life eh?

No comments: