Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday Morning . Dec.17, 2007


Where has the year gone? Here it is only7 more days before Christmas. It will be the first year with out kids for Christmas.(sigh) Mandy and Jorge will be in Concepion Chile with Jorge family. Kristy and Bob will be in South Africa and Tanya and Tom and the kids are in Lethbridge.
Wendy has to work the night shift on the 24th so she will be home on Christmas day about 7:00am. Oh well I'm sure the Lord has it all planned out for us. We are still waiting for someone to make an offer on our beautiful little old house.
Today is going to be a busy one for me. I play with the Kompanions at the River Bend Nursing Home today at 2:00pm. so I have to get my amp, harmonicas and all the equipment ready and loaded in the car to go. I have to go to St Albert and pick up Henk and then we head to the south side to be there and set up about 1:00pm. It usually takes us about 3/4 of and hour to set all the amps and music stands and get everything wired in. It is usually a lot of fun and as long as the people enjoy it that will make our day worth while. Today we will do a lot of Christmas songs.
Well I should get ready so I won't be late. I pray that you will all have a great day.
God bless you all.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Just you and me, honey...just you and me....

I love you!