Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday December 15th. 2007

Well here I am again and don't really have a lot to write about. Well that is probably not true there is a lot I could write about but just don't feel like it. I seem to have lost interest in a lot of things lately. Maybe just getting old or just plain stupid. Probably the later is more the truth who knows.
Well our house still hasn't sold and Wendy has a job in Lethbridge and who knows where that is going to lead us. I don't seem to have any control over it anyway so just go with the flow I guess.
Well anyway I finished painting the hall way that goes downstairs. I have been going to do that for a long time but just didn't have the energy. Well maybe tomorrow I'll give it a second coat and that should be the last thing that I do in this old house. If it sells. I guess the next guy will have to do the painting someday eh? I guess it's all in the Lords hands and he doesn't seem to be in any rush so guess I should just sit back and wait and see what he has planned for us.
Hope you all have a great day.

No comments: