Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday morning.Sept.18th.

Well here I am in Lethbridge where I have been since Wednesday evening. Well actually I left Edmonton on Wed. but didn't get here until Thursday morning early(about 1:30am). I have another new grand baby. Little Isabella Blanch Lister. She sure is a pretty one and good size too. She was born about 2:21am. Check Wendy's blog. She has posted a few pictures of her. Thursday morning. Wendy was afraid that we wouldn't be here in Lethbridge to be with Tanya when the baby came but we were here about 1 hour before. God guided us safely here in plenty of time. She is a beautiful little (cookie cutter) Lister baby. She looks just like the rest of them. They would have no trouble picking her out of a crowd. Tanya is doing well but the 2 little ones seem to be wondering what all the fuss is about and why ain't Mum paying more attention to me?? Little Amelie(our 3 year old) want to hold her all the time(sigh). Things are slowly getting back to normal I think(not sure because I don't live here) ha ha. The two older girls went with their Grandfather and Grandmother (Toms Dad and Mom) to stay for a week and then they are going to stay at our house for another week. We are going to bring little Amelie with us when we come home. Going from 4 down to just a 2 year old and a baby might be a bit of an adjustment. I guess that will give Tanya and Tom a bit of a break but not sure they won't really miss them. Little Adriana is a lot of help to her Mum(she is 10 years old) but does lots of things to help Mum out with the babies.
Not sure what we are doing today but maybe it will be a good day for a long walk with the babies. Amelie and Kellen are so full of energy they tire me out just watching them. It is good that Wendy and I can be here to give them a little help. Hopefully they think it is good too eh?

We are waiting to hear from Kristy and Bob who are in Africa now. Last we heard they were in an airport in England. If you check Kristy blog I think she updated on Saturday telling about the fun time they were having at her uncle Pat and aunt Mary's. I think they have posted some pictures also. I was hoping that Mandy an Jorge would update their blog but they are really busy with the school starting and everything.

I haven't been feeling great but am feeling really good yesterday and today. I have to be back for a doctors appointment on Monday morning.
Well it is partly Sunny and only about 6 C. out right now but hopefully it will get nice and the temp will go up.
Well that's my story for today and I'm sticking to it. Have a great day and May God bless all of you.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Hi Daddy! Glad to hear you are doing well, we sure do miss you lots!

It sounds from reading your blog and Mum's and Tan's that you guys are having fun in Lethbridge. You will have fun with girls once you get back to Edmonton too, they sure love spending time with you.

I love you Daddy, take care of yourself..

Love,
KB