Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11,2007

Wow how time just flies. Today Kristy and Bob are flying out this afternoon at 7pm. Where did the time go. We have been so busy lately running to Red Deer and Blackfalds and going to see people and having people over at our house. Guess things will slow down starting tomorrow. We are waiting for a phone call from Tanya now any time saying that little Bella is coming. It is a bit exciting to say the least.
Well let's see where do I start. Ok I am feeling pretty good and went and got a blood test yesterday. I have an appointment on Sept.24th to see Dr. Estay. Last Saturday we drove to Red Deer for a birthday Surprise birthday party for Bob. there were lots of people there and everything went well. We got a little rain half way through the party but it didn't last to long. Then on Sunday we drove to Blackfalds to Kentwood Alliance and went to service there. Everyone said good by to Kristy and Bob and after that we all went to a friend of Kristy and Bob's for a BBQ. There was lots of people there and it was so good to see their friends giving a them a send off so to speak. They sure will have lots of people praying for them after they go.
Their visa's came in at Blackfalds post office so Kristy and Bob had to drive back down there and pick them up. Another answer to pray eh?
it will be real hard for Wendy and Kristy to say good by this afternoon.
the Lord has been so good to them and just to watch Him work in their live is so exciting. Thank you Lord. We sill for sure miss them as they will be gone for 6 months and who knows where the Lord will take them from there. I'm tough so it won't bother me me. LOL
I think both Wendy and Kristy will be basket cases for a few hours after we leave the airport. They are flying to London for 5 day so that will be fun and they will get to see some of Kristy's relatives. Then they are meeting some friends from Blackfalds and spend a day with them before they fly out to Africa. God has answered so many of their prayers and I'm sure he has a lot more in store for them as they go to the DTS. I know God will continually Bless them on their journey. It has to be so exciting for both of them and it will be a big adjustment for them also.
We will be praying for them every day.Now we have one daughter and son in-law in Chile and will have a daughter and his schooling.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I hope and pray that he will find a job close by but who knows where God will send them. Guess I had better learn to like traveling eh? hahaha and I do. Well I have lot s of things to do and not much time to do them so I am going to end this blog and get started doing things. I have to mow the lawn for sure as it is still growing and need cutting.
Until next time have a Blessed day. God bless you all.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Boy Dad!! Way to get me to start crying and I haven't even left your house yet!! I love you so much!!

Thanks for all you have done for Bob and I - we are so thankful to you!!

Take care of yourself and take care of Mum too :-) You two are the best parents and I believe God gave you to me!!

Love you lots and lots!
KB