Monday, September 24, 2007

Good News this morning

This morning I went to the doctor at 9:15am. worried because I have not been feeling so well in the past week but God is good. The doctor came into the room and said he had some good news for me and then told me that my PSA was (zero). Sure took a load off my shoulders. He said that the things I have been feeling are normal and that made me feel better too. Why is it that we worry? God says trust in me. Guess I have to get back on my knees more often. Thank you Lord.
This morning after I came back from the doctors and went bowling. I bowled really good and felt good doing it. The first game was 223 then 244 and 171 and 179 . Not bad for an old man eh?? Well I feel so good I think I'll go do something other than play on this old computer. Have a great day.
May God Bless all of you .

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Daddy...you have no idea how happy I was to hear this news!! I love you so much and I knew that God would heal you!! I love you so very much!!!

Good job on bowling, those are great scores!! Keep it up!!

I love you with all my heart!!
KB