Tuesday, March 08, 2011

March7th, 2011

Well it is Monday the 7th f March and it is -21C  with a real light snow coming down. I just went out and started my poor old cold truck. Had to kick the door real hard to get in as it was frozen. Just looked at the weather report and they say it will get real nice before the week is out. I am hoping they are right this time. Wendy is working 7 to 7 so won't see her until about 730 pm. I am going to go for coffee as soon as my truck warms up. Then I have a meeting with our pastor. We meet every Monday at 11:30 for prayer. Some times we get a couple other fellows that come and pray with us.
Well coffee is over and It is still cold out.

Yesterday after church we went over to Tanya and Toms and celebrated Erie and Amie's  birthday. They are growing up so fast. Last Thursday I took Erie out to lunch for her birthday . She wanted to go to a Pasta place. It was good and we had a great time. This week is Amie's birthday on Thursday so I will take her out to lunch. It is fun taking them all out for their birthdays. Usually the younger ones want to go to Mac Donald's or Burger King because there is a play area there. Adrie and Erie because they are older like something else bigger and better. ha ha. Oh well it is a lot of fun taking them out and getting to talk to them one on one.

Have a great day and God Bless you all.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Dad, I love to read your blog!

I know I talked to Erilyn, after you dropped her off at home, she said she enjoyed the time with you! I think that is so awesome that you take the kids out on their birthdays....I know they enjoy it and will remember the times you spent with them!

I love you Daddy!!!
KB

Wendy said...

I just LOVE that photo of the kids - we should get that one printed for our wallet/purse, honey! What a bunch of cuties...

I'm glad you get to hang out with them on their birthdays - they all look forward to "lunch with Papa"!!

Love you!