Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 28.2010

Well I guess it time to Blog again. A lot of people seem to read it so maybe I should be more faithful in writing it.

Ok where do I start? Well it has been a busy summer so far and it looks like I am going to be just as busy come fall. I finally got my metal shed up about 3 weeks ago. Wendy was off and offered to help and the day was real calm. It took the two of us from 1pm until 10:30pm I think it was. We were using a flashlight so decided to call it a day.That sure was a lot of work and I couldn't have done it with out Wendy.
I have been busy at the church a bit doing the odd thing now and then. I mow the lawn every week and the other day I cleaned up behind a shed that we have out in the back of the parking lot. Our little church is growing slow but sure.The people are a real nice bunch. It is like one big family. They really make you feel welcome. I have been playing my Harmonica with the worship team most Sundays. Our worship team is a real great bunch and I really enjoy playing with them.
Wendy and I have been busy with the grand-kids lately. They are a lot of fun but they do keep you busy. Espicailly the 2 1/2 and 4 and 6 year old. They are so full of energy and questions but we love them all. Tanya and Tom went to Edmonton last weekend and we had Adriana (13) Kellen (4) and Isabella (2 1/2) for the week end. Kellen and Isabella want to mow the lawn at least twice a day just to ride on Pa Pa's tractor. The other day Kellen and I were mowing the church lawn and all of a sudden he says Papa stop for a minute. So I stopped and he was looking down and saw the little picture with the tractor and a man and a kid on it with a big X threw it. He said Papa maybe we shouldn't be doing this.(he meant riding on the tractor) so I said yes maybe your right guess you had better ge off. He quickly put his foot over the sigh and said Well maybe I didn't see this yet. No way did he want to get off. So cute.
Well my back yard seems to keep me busy with all the flowers and my garden is really coming along fine but I think sometimes the weeds grow faster than the plants. ha ha.
Last night Wendy went to Tanya's and stayed with the kids because Tom and Tanya went to Calgary with a friend and probably won't get back until late tonight. Wendy doesn't mind and love to be with the kids anyway.They all just love Gram. I had to play this afternoon in Cardston with Barry. I met him at his place about 12:30 and then we took his car loaded with all the equipment to Cardston. It took us about an hour and 15 minutes to get there and then we had to set up and play at 2:30 for a birthday party at a Seniors home.There was about 30 maybe 35 people there and they didn't want us to quit after and hour but the staff was ready with cake and ice cream so we played for another 10 minutes and stopped. Didn't want to make the staff mad.

Well, Wendy just called and said she is on her way home so I had better end this and go up stairs and get the dishes done eh? After supper I watered the garden and flowers and then came down and was on face book for a while. I was talking to my friend George's wife Judy on face book and she said George was wondering why I hadn't blogged for a while. Guess I didn't realize so many people read my blog. He was the third one that wanted to know why I hadn't been blogging. Guess I had better blog more often eh?
Well I will try to keep this thing up to date more. Hey don't forget I said try!
Well have a great day and remember God love you all.May God bless you all.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm glad that George said something so we can all move past May 27!! Ha ha... I was getting tired of seeing that every time I came to your site. Good to see you blogging again, babe.

I love you!

Kristy said...

Hi Dad....

Well I must say, I agree with everyone else...I am glad to see you updated your blog!! I love reading what you write ;-)

That is so funny about Kellen and the mower..what a funny little guy, always thinking!

Love you Dad (and see you soon!!)

KB