Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 31,2010

Another month almost gone. Where does the time go.They seem to go quicker as I am getting older.
This morning there weren't to many guys for coffee. Guess most of them went away for the week end. Next week Eddie's where we go for coffee half of the time is closed so guess it will be Monday to Friday at the Cactus. The stories are usually the same just different guys telling it. Ha Ha.
Well after coffee this morning I loaded my little pick up with a bunch of branches and 6 or 7 bags of grass clipping and weed that Wendy and I have pulled from the gardens and took it to the dump. Came home and loaded more garbage and took some of the stuff in my garage and headed for the dump again. Then it was lunch time so had a sandwich and a good cup of tea. After lunch went out and mowed our back lawn and trimmed that up with the trimmer.
Then I just sat down on our swing and soaked up a bit of sun.Our back yard is really pretty now and with all the fountains running it is kind of nice to just sit and listen to them and watch the birds. They just love  the fountains.Should go out an get some lettuce from our garden. We have lots right now. Maybe I'll make a nice salad. Wendy is working until 7 so she won't be home until 7:30. Not sure if she is going to want supper.
Well I'll try to show you some of the fountains. Have a great day and may God bless you all.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hmmm...fresh lettuce! I would love some salad when I get home, honey! I'm glad we moved the swing, so you can sit on it and watch the birds.

Good photos! Love you!

a Christian said...

Nice photos, Floyd!