Thursday, May 06, 2010

May 6. 2010

Well here it is May 6 and we have snow on the ground again. Is it never gonna end??? I was hoping for some nice spring weather. We have had some real strong winds that blew a lot of trees over. I have 2 big Spruce trees that are now at a 30% angle. I will have to cut them down for sure. They were about 25 to 30 feet tall. It has been wet and nasty for the last 4 days and this morning more snow. They are saying that it should stop today. So much for the sunny South eh?
This morning I am going to take the van into the Browers Brothers garage and have Wayne check it out. We will need it for Sunday when I take Wendy, Mandy and the 2 boys to the airport in Calgary. They are talking about 8 suit cases so I need the Van for sure.I might even need someone else to take some if I can't get them all in. It's only a 2 and a half hour drive to Calgary. I think it is going to be real quite around here for a few weeks. Just me and the dog and she don't say much.I guess I can turn up the TV,Radio, and my amp. Don't think I will get too many complaints except for the neighbors. Don't worry I'll keep it at a nice loud low.
I guess I should have lots of time to practice my music eh? I guess the guy I used to play with has found another band to play with. Sigh. Maybe i should start looking around to see who else is out there that likes Harmoica music eh? Oh well it was fun while it lasted. I sure do miss the gang from Edmonton. I have a son in-law that plays a mean guitar but he is usually quite busy and with his work, 6 kids and he plays on the worship team at his church, he probably doesn't have a lot of free time on his hands. Well guess I'll just pray about it and I'm sure God will find something for me to do anyway.
Well while Wendy is gone I have lots of things that I would like to get done so guess I won't be sitting around to much. I will be busy at the church and not to forget the coffee hours and I'll have to go into Lethbridge to see Tanya,Tom and the 6 little one. Im sure I will be busy for sure once this silly weather straightens up. I might even fine a few fishing day in while she is gone. Matty likes to go to the lake and run around while I fish.
Well it is getting late and I got lots to do today so guess I should get started. Have a great day and God Bless you all.

No comments: