Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday. April 24th,2010

Well I guess it is about time to blog again eh? I was going to do it the other day but got sidetracked. I had to drive to Calgary on Wed. for a doctors appointment at the Holy Cross Cancer Hospital and then on Thursday I drove Jorge to the air port in Calgary so 2 trips in 2 days. Getting lots of miles on me eh?
This morning it was real cloudy and windy. Well it not so cloudy now but still windy. Wendy and Mandy went to Tanya and Tom's so I finished loading the truck with branches. Yesterday I cut some branches off the tree's at the church and still had them in my truck.

As I was raking all 3 of our lawns in the back I had to sit down a few times and take a rest. While I was sitting there I was thinking that it is almost to much of a job for me. Then I remembered how beautiful it is out here when every thing is in bloom and I just love it. It is a lot of work and I do have to sit down and rest but it keeps me busy and most of the time it is fun and I enjoy it.

Yesterday I trimmed 2 of the trees by the church and then mowed the lawn. Trimming and raking wasn't to much fun but mowing the lawn was and when I finished it really looked nice. After I finished that I came home and put together a metal floor frame for my new Aluminum 10' x 10' shed. There was 35 pcs and over 100 bolts. I think it will take me a while to put the shed together. I was just reading the instructions and parts lists. It has 106 pcs. and 437 bolts and screws. Won't do that in a day eh? Oh well that will be a good project for when Wendy goes to Chile for 3 weeks.

Today I mowed all 3 lawns out back and then did the front one as well. It's a lot of work but better than sitting and watching the TV all day and more fun than blogging. Ha ha.

Sure do miss Jorge already. He has a big job ahead of him but I am sure God will be there for him. It will be tough without Mandy and the kids for 2 weeks. Come to think about it I will be without Wendy for 3 weeks and I think that will be tough to. I hope Tanya and Tom don't get sick of me hanging around to often.
Well I guess that's about all I can think of to write at the moment so I pray that you will all have a great day. I thank God every day for you all. May God Bless you all.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey babe...I'm sorry I'm going to be gone so long - I sure will miss you. I'm sure there are children who would LOVE to come over and hang out with Papa for a day. And Tan won't get tired of you visiting her, either.

Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Floyd, Nice to see a few words about your life! Your yards sound beautiful and must be a wonderful pastime taking care of them! We sure wish you could spend your time while Wendy's gone over here! We'd never get tired of you, nor would Tanya and Tom and any other of your loved ones!

Lots of love from us all,
Peggy