Monday, December 28, 2009

Dec. 28,2009

Well we had a great Christmas with Tanya,Tom and the kids. They all came over Christmas eve and stayed until Saturday evening. Tom had to play on the worship team at UDAC. The kids enjoyed it and we had a ball. I got a nice pair of driving gloves and I needed them and I got 2 boxes of Chocolate covered Cherries and 2 pkgs of gum drops and some other candy. The kids had a ball opening up the presents. We have our Christmas tree in our new sun room and it was fun just to watch the looks on the kid's faces when they opened the presents. They sure are a cute bunch.
Adriana is getting to be such a beautiful young lady. She is taller than her mom already. They each have their own way about them and they try to help each other but sometime they try to help too much especially when it comes to opening presents. ha ha. Wendy got a book and I think a CD. We had a big turkey and all the trimmings and as usual I ate too much.
After the kids went home we cleaned up the house and got ready for bed.
Sunday I had to go to church at 9:30 because I played on the worship team. Then we had Berry and his wife Gwen over for supper. We had roast beef, potatoe salad, mash potatoes and I made a vegee plater and after dinner we had Cherry and Blue berry cheese pie that Wendy made.
It is more like a cheese cake but it is a pie. Not sure what all goes into it but it is really good.
Well today I went for coffee and then a friend came over and visited for a while. After he left Wendy and I hung around the house and we watched a bit of LOST before she went to work this afternoon.
Well God bless you all and have a great day.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

It was a lovely Christmas. We missed the rest of the family but it was nice that we were able to chat with all of them on the day...

I enjoyed playing games with Tanya and Tom...