Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Wednesday evening.

Well we are packing and getting ready to head to Lacombe tomorrow. I think I have every thing I need packed. We hope to leave about 7:30 am. tomorrow morning. We have to drop the dog off at 8am. and then we will continue north. They are saying that we are going to get some more snow overnight. I just hope the road are good tomorrow. Oh well we'll just have to make the best of it I guess. We are going to stop in Lacombe and spend most of the day with Mandy, Jorge and Josiah and then go to Edmonton early in the evening. We are going to Cynthia's. Wendy is off for a few days so we don't have to rush back.
The wedding is Saturday so we have a little time before that . I think they have a rehearsal on Friday afternoon but we are not in the wedding party so I don't think we have to be there for that. We are going for dinner after the rehearsal I guess.
It should be a lot of fun and hanging out with the kids and Cynthia. That will be good for sure. Ya it's been a while since we were there. Chynthis has a really nice house on the north side of the city.
Well we are off to Edmonton in the morning and we will be back on Monday evening or Tuesday morning. Wendy has to work Wednesday morning next week.

Good bye for a few day's. God bless you all .

No comments: