Saturday, March 21, 2009

March 21,2009

Today was a bit of a busy day. This morning after breakfast Wendy and I started painting our bathroom ceiling. I am terrible at cutting in the edges so Wendy did that then I went in with the roller and painted the ceiling. She does such a good job. We had to go get another quart of paint and a good brush. Then we talked to Kristy for about an hour on MSN. It was so clear. It is always good to chat with her and fine out what her and Bob have been doing. Then I put some coat hook on a board for Tanya. I will deliver that tomorrow and install it so all the little's can hang up their coats. They have a closet but of course it is to high for the little ones to reach.
Then this afternoon I sat and watched a bit of a race on TV. Then we watched a bit of CSI. Wendy had to go to work so I cooked myself some supper and now here I am at the old computer. It is raining outside so maybe spring is coming.
Guess I might practice a bit on my harmonica's and maybe practice a bit on our new keyboard and then call it a night. Well that all for today. Have a great evening and God bless you all.

1 comment:

a Christian said...

Nice to hear your news, Floyd. Thanks!

Derrick