Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday evening November16,2007

Well as you can see I'm not a very good blogger. Sometimes I blog and sometimes I don't. I guess you could call me a hit and miss blogger eh? Well for the last few weeks I haven't felt very good and find it kind of hard to blog. Today I feel pretty good so here goes.
This morning I got up and went to the old computer and talked to my daughter Kristy, who is in South Africa. I also talked to Mandy who is in Chile and Tanya who is in Lethbridge for a few minutes. In fact we were all on line at once for a while. Then I went out and put some stuff in the shed for the winter. Should have been done a few weeks back but no snow so no rush eh? Then at 11am. I went bowling at ED's at the Mall. Didn't do great but you can't be good all the time I guess. 192, 210 214 and then 140 sigh. Then I came home got something to eat and headed over to Superior Lumber where I used to work and bought a hand rail for downstairs. Came home and put that up and then baked a cake. Wendy got home about 4:30pm. I had supper and here I am blogging . So when I finish I will put the frosting on the cake and if any of you guys want some come on over. I can put a pot of tea or coffee on and it won't take long to make. It's a yellow cake and I think I'll put a white or Chocolate icing on it not sure which one you like. haha Well I think I have blogged enough so I am going up stairs and watch a little NCIS season 3, I think. Have a great evening and God Bless you all.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for putting the stuff in the shed, honey. I was really hoping we'd move before the snow came but, oh well, the Lord knows best.

The cake was good, too! You're a great cook - must be all those shows you watch on the cooking channel!