Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday Afternoon November 10,2007

Well here it is November already. Boy where did the summer go. How times flies even if you aren't having fun. sigh. Today I feel pretty good. Yesterday was a bad day and we won't go into that. Sure is taking a long time to heal. Hope those doctors know what they are talking about. They say it is normal for this type of operation. I sometime wonder. Oh well nothing I can do about it except gripe eh?Yesterday I think I slept most of the day away. I did a small job on Tuesday and I think that did me in. Yesterday every bone in my body seem to ache. I just felt lousy. I didn't bowl today as I really didn't feel up to it so just hanging out with Wendy and went shopping at Superstore and then we went to Sears and then to the south side to another store. We bought a pressure cooker. Now all we have to do is learn how to use it eh? Wendy went to a cooking class last night and that got us started.
Our daughter Tanya and her husband Tom and our grandchildren are on their way from Lethbridge. It will be fun having them for the weekend. Tom got off early today so they are on their way. We went shopping this morning to stock the cupboards. They are going to th Fort Sunday to see Tom's parents. Sounds like a fun week end with lots of little feet running around.
Papa sure does love them little ones. Wendy is off work today and tomorrow so that will be good. Well I was going to bake a cake but Wendy is baking cookies so guess I'll wait on the cake thing.
Got a news letter from my friend Bill Pendergast and he is doing better and thanks everyone for their prayers.
Well thats all I have to say for right now so have a great day and God Bless you all.

No comments: