Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday Morning

Hi. Just thought that I should up date this silly old blog and let you know what is happening. I am going into the hospital at 6am. Monday morning and they are going to operate. They called on Friday and said they had a cancellation so I am in a month early which I guess is good. I had a bet of a bad time last night and had to be taken to the hospital for a few hours. The meds. reacted a\with the meds. that I take for the IBD. I feel pretty good right now and am praying that I will be fine until Monday morning. They say that I will only be in the hospital for 3 days if all goes well.I haven't been able to have any food since yesterday morning. Only liquids.(sigh). We had lots of people here for the last 3 days but have all gone but Tanya and Tom and the kids. They are leaving this afternoon . They were all here for my Birthday and we had a great time.
I may not be back on here for a few days but will update soon as I feel better. Thanks for all your prayers. Love you all.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Daddy, it sure was fun being there and spending your birthday with you! I sure do love you!

I am sorry you were feeling so yucky yesterday and had to go to the hospital. Glad you are feeling better today.

We will for sure be praying and remember we love you so very, very much!!!

Love you!
KB

Anonymous said...

Hey Daddy,
Im sorry to hear that you werent doing well last night and I hope you are doing better today. We love you so much and are going to try to call you soon to say hi and find out how your doing.

Love you so much and remember that Jorge and I will be praying for you tomorrow morning!

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Floyd God Bless you..............Sulay

Elisa said...

Hi Floyd!! I'm missing your family and hearing about your having an operation ON MY BIRTHDAY compelled me to write all the more! I love you and your family and I hope you're recovering well by now. God be with you, I know he is! You are wonderful and I am so thankful to be part of your family too. Thanks for your generous love that you all showered upon me when I was up for the wedding. I'll be sure to return someday, and as always the invitation is open on this end too!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dear Daaaaaaaaaa-ad,
(a very very) Happy Birthday to you! Love, your surrogate daughter ;)
Elisa