Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday July 9th.

Well it's been a long time since I wrote anything here so seeing that everyone else has updated guess it's time for me to update. I still have both the Ranger and The Saturn in the garage for repairs. I hope to get the Saturn tomorrow morning and then I hope they can fix the Ranger. Well today I went bowling for the first time in a couple of weeks and did pretty well. I had one 209 game and one 187 another was 167 so that's not to bad for not bowling for a while. My arm was tired when we finished. How quickly we get out of shape eh? This afternoon I went and renewed my Drivers license and then ran to Wall Mart to try to pick up some Scratch Doctor that they have been advertising but they were out of stock.(sigh) They have opened the new half of the store and have almost all the food store set up except the meat and produce. They have all the other stuff out already and they have a large selection. It sure is big now. Yesterday Wendy and I went to The Super Store and they are doing all kind of changing there too.Get ready for the competition Wall Mart. As you can see I haven't been very busy and it feels good. However I don't want to get to out of shape so guess I should find something to keep me busy eh?

No comments: