Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Thursday

Wendy got home at 7 and went to bed and I got up. Crazy life eh? I called a friend (Nelsen Rust) who just had another stroke and I took him out for coffee. He was all excited about going for coffee. Guess he hasn't done much since his stroke. This is the second one for him but he seems to be doing okay. He is 3 years older than me. Then I came home and cleaned out my garage and shed of all the bottles and cans. Can you believe it I have about $60.00 worth of bottles and cans. My poor little Ranger is totally full. A lot of the bottles were from Mandy's wedding. Then I went over to the bowling ally and pre bowled for next week. Did pretty good. First game was 180, second was 185 and the last was 210. The boys well be proud of me I hope. Then I came home and watched a bit of CSI with Wendy before she went to work. Then I went and picked up our Meds. for the trip. The lady scared me and said it was $666.00 but added it only cost me $82.00. Good thing we have insurance that pays most of that. If I had to pay that we wouldn't be able to go on a trip for sure. Just shows how God supplies thing for us eh? Then I got a call that Ralph McQueen's Dad is in the hospital so I e-mailed all the guys in the men's group so they are all praying for him. Had some supper , played a bit on the Harmonica and then fell asleep on the couch for about 2 hours. Now I'm wide awake and I should be going to bed. (Sigh)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Glad to see you had an eventful Thursday. You did good on your pre-bowl - 210 thats great!

Wow - $60.00 in bottles, you and Jorge must have drank a lot of Root Beer!! haha

Yeah, insurance is a good thing to have when it comes to prescriptions.
We will be praying for Ralph's Dad.

Sorry you were wide awake at midnight, I was sound asleep!! haha

Love you so much Dad!

Floyd said...

A lot of the bottles and can were from the Wedding and when you and Bob come up I think?? Just kidding.
Love you sweetie.

Dad