Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wednesday Morning


Wow it has been about a week since I posted . How time flies even when you not having fun. Well I still haven't heard from the doctor yet about the test so maybe no news is good news. I am going to bowl this morning at 9am. Boy is it cold here -20 degrees. I just had to go out and put the garbage out as I missed him last week. We took Mandy and Jorge to the airport on Monday so it has been quiet and sad around here for the last couple of days. Mattie keeps wining at the bedroom door waiting for Jorge to come out. Mandy and Jorge were home last night and they were on MSN for about 35 minutes. We have a web cam so I could see them and talk to them as well. The connection was real good. It sure is cheaper than a phone call. Well I have lots of things that I have to do today so I had better get started. Maybe if you have time you can pray that the doctor will give me good news. I feel real good so that should be a good sign eh?? Got a few songs I should practice today as we are making a new CD soon. Have a great day. Here is a picture of the three of us and Mandy taken a while back. As you can see the boys are playing large harmonicas.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Good to see you blogging again Daddy! I always enjoy reading what you write. I bet the house is quiet now without them. I sure do miss them already! I'm glad they arrived good and you got to see them on msn. Gotta love msn - thank God for that!

You guys are making a new cd - that's exciting! I can't wait to get one! I love your music and love hearing you play!

I love you so much Dad - have a great day and hope you bowl a great game!

P.S. I am praying that the doctor will call with good news. I think the same as you, no news is good news.

Tanya said...

LOL Okay, no fair! KB stole all I was gonna say. Yes, I'm pouting!

I do love reading your blog Dad and I am praying for you!

I know a few "grandbabies" who would like a CD when it's done!! ;)

Mommy said...

I can't even begin to imagine what -20 feels like, brrrr.

I am praying that your test results come back good.

Floyd said...

Chloe it is a time when you spend more time inside when it -20. I only go out when I have to . I really like my nice warm house.