Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Day after Thanksgiving

Well Thanksgiving is over for another year but hopefully we will not stop being thankful for what the Lord does in our lives everyday that we so often take for granet. We had a great dinner and lots of good laughs with the kids and then in the afternoon John and Cynthia and the kids came over for a few hours to visit. I had a great time visiting and eating a bit more than I should have. Today jorge and I were going to go put some baseboard in a friends house but the rain put a damper on that so here I am at the computer.
Wow only 3 more weeks and Mandy and Jorge are getting married. How fast things seem to move lately. Maybe it's just that I'm getting old and can't seem to keep up with things eh? Well I'm sure there is lots of things that I can find to keep me busy. Have a great day.

No comments: