Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Good day Bad day???

Well today started out being a good day. Went to ED's and bowled with the seniors and bowled well. 171,191,182=544 not bad for the biginning of the season. Jorge came over and watched and then we walked around the mall a bit and came home and had lunch. I really enjoy doing things with him. He is such a neat guy and doing well with his English. Then this afternoon I made supper and went to pick up my truck whick has been giving me a bit of trouble lately. Took it in to get the interior light fixed and a new switch to stop the alarm that normally busses when you leave your keys in the switch. It cost me $276 and I noticed they didn't put a bulb in the interior light so went in and told the guy ( naturally I was a bit ticked off) and he got me a bulb and I came home. Got out of my truck and realized the interior light was still on. Not a happy camper but I had a group of men at the house so Hopefully tomorrow can get that solved. I guess some days are like that eh??? I guess all things happen for a good reason and God is in control. But at the monent I can't see the (Good Reason). Guess what the bible study was about? Ya your right and he is in control.

No comments: