Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday Morning


Well here I am again. I guess you call it blogging eh? This morning Jorge and I went to A & W for breakfast with the seniors. Jorge and Milley got on well. They both speak spanish. We sat with Dave and Dagmar Tjart. I have to go bowling at 11am. this morning. Not sure if Jorge is going with me. The seniors bowl every Monday and Wed. mornings. Yesterday Mandy and Jorge were at Kristy and Bob's. They came home last night with a large plate of cookies. Just what I needed eh?? Tonight I have practice with the Rascals at the Dutch club. Tomorrow is a free night (I think). Then Wed evenings I have a mens group that meet here. We have a new fellow coming this week. Last night at the general meeting at the church a guy came up to me and asked if I still had a mens meeting at my house and asked if he could come. We always have a extra chair ready for anyone that wants to join us. We have an awsome group of guys that really love the Lord. There is 8 of us in the group and hopefully after this Wed. there will be 9.

Last Tuesday Mandy, Jorge, Wendy and I went to Jasper for 2 days. We went all the way to the top of Whistler Mountian. Thats a long way up for an old fellow but I made it. I'll try to show you a picture or 2 but not to sure hope that works just yet. Well got to run got a busy week ahead. It's a tough job being retired but someone has to do it eh??

No comments: