Friday, September 29, 2006


Good afternoon. Well here I am again and I didn't think I would find the time to keep it updated but I seem to find myself here more often than I thought. Jorge and I had a busy morning. First we went to breakfast at Happ's (with Mandy) at 7:30 then off we went to the south side to Lowen Windows. Had to pick up some clips for my neighbor for his windows. He kicked out the people that lived there because they totally wrecked the place. The window handles and the wall and the carpets are just toast. Anyway after that we went to Superior Lumber and spent a few hours there just talking to the guys. We got home about 12:00. Jorge is now working on some stuff he has to do before the wedding on his laptop and well GUESS what I'm doing eh? I am going into my shop and clean it out or at least start cleaning it up as it really needs it. I can see it's going to be a hard afternoon.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Yeah, I can see you had a hard day - I guess that's why there were still dishes in the sink when I got home! Just kidding....glad you two had a fun day.

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Hi dad.... Good Job... i like work with you... hhehehe... tomorrow mavywe can work in eat ice cream is a hard Job...
see youu... jorge..