Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hi !!! Can you believe this? I'm doing a Blog. Well not sure how to start or what to write but here goes. I am a retired Lumber man with a working wife. After 50 years in the Lumber industry I decided to retire and let some of the younger guys take care of all that stuff. So now I am under worked over fed and a real blessed son of God. I came to know Jesus Christ about 30 years ago and he has blessed me with a beautiful wife and 3 beautiful daughters. I have 2 but soon to have 3 great son in-laws. Jesus hand picked them just for me. I also have 3 beautiful Granddaughters and a handsome grandson. I enjoy playing the Harmonica and I play with 3 groups. The Harmonika Rascals, the Kompanions and the Harmonicaires. I also enjoy fishing and spend a fair amount of time out at Lac Saint Anne where we have a small trailer. I also love to bowl and usually go bowling about 2 or 3 times a week. I bowl with the Seniors league and last year bowled on a Tuesday evening league and we were league champions in the Tuesday night league. I have a small shop in my garage and build the odd shelf and piano benches and do small jobs for people around town or what ever when I have time. I attend Beulah Alliance with my wife but rarely do we get to drive to church together. Wendy works in the book store at times and I work in the church as a Teller 2 days a month and do interviews for Baptism and member ship. I also work in the kitchen helping at different functions. My wife Wendy works with the RCMP as a dispatch operator. She works 12 hours shifts 2 day and 2 nights and then is off for 4 day. That explains why I have so much time on my hands eh??
I went from a working husband to a cook and dishwasher for Wendy when she is working. She has given me a cell phone so she can keep track of me durning the day because I don't get to sit in the house too often.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Yipee Daddy! Starting your own blog! That is exciting, I look forward to reading it, as we all know you are retired and don't know how to spend your days. haha LOL!

Anyways, just thought I'd remind you, I LOVE YOU!!!