Thursday, February 07, 2013

Wow !!! it has been a long time since I wrote anything here on my Blog. Can't believe it was last October.
Well here it is Feb.7, 2013. Still writing 2012. ha ha .Oh well I'll learn. Many things have happened since then.  Well Mandy and the boys went back to Chili at the end of November I think it was and then winter started to settle in. I was a pretty mild winter and that didn't make me mad. If you check Wendy's Blog you can find out what other things happened. She has been pretty faithful in writing her blog. Thanks sweetie.
Well here it is Feb. 7th,and we are in the middle of redoing our kitchen. We have hired a friend of our to do the remodeling and i just watch. That ain't easy.  I feel like i should be doing it but my body saws no  for right now.
Actually I feel pretty good but when i try to do a bit it makes me realize there is lots of things i can't do and getting down on my knees is one of them.  I can get down but getting up is the problem. Guess I am almost worn out and that makes you feel kind of worthless at time. I guess I have to just thank God that  I am able to watch eh??Maybe if I keep feeling better I will again be able to do some of the things that i like to do.  For the moment i am not taking any more cancer treatments and that is a good thing.I am still able to do some house work , dishes, cleaning and cooking and that is good. Wendy is on full time now so she works 2 days then 2 nights and then get 4 days off that is if she doesn't take and extra shifts. Some times she has trouble saying NO when they call and are looking for someone to take a shift.We have been so Blessed that God has her the health and strength to do that job.
 She is off for 4 days now and I am looking forward to that. We have to go pick out a new sink and faucet for the kitchen. All the cabinet doors are off and being primed and repainted and we are putting up the upper cabinet tomorrow morning. Pete our Pastor is going to come over and help us put  it up. If you look on Wendy's blog I think she has posted a few pictures.

Well I will try to put a few pictures on here. Not sure I remember how. ha ha.



2 comments:

Kristy said...

Daddy,

WOW!! You actually blogged!!

It's been so long! (which is sad because I love reading your blog!)I am so excited for you having your kitchen done. I know it is hard for you, but I am glad that Pat knows what he is doing and don't feel down about not be able to do some of those stuff, just relax and watch him work! LOL!

I am glad too that Mum has her job, like you say, what a blessing!

I love you Dad so much and I am sure you remember how to post photos on here!! :-P

Love,
KB

Wendy said...

Sure you remember how and I see a photo as evidence. I'll be glad when the renos are done and you can relax in our new kitchen ;-)

Glad to see you blogging again - keep up the good work!

Love you,

Wendy