Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 30,2010

Today was a busy day and I didn't feel that great. Didn't sleep much last night and don't know why. I went to bed a bit to early maybe. I think it was about 9:30 when I got home from practice at Barrys and Wendy was already in bed. Yesterday afternoon she cut her thumb really bad. Split her left thumb with one of my Stanley utility knives. It is cut from the top of her thumb all the way down the center to the quick and pretty deep. Anyway she didn't sleep to well, I don't think because she moaned a lot. I woke up at 1:11am. and couldn't get back to sleep so I came down to the old computer and did some of the things that I should have done for the last two weeks and finially went back to bed about 5:10am.
Tanya and the kids came over early and Wendy and Tanya went out in the garage and painted some chairs that Wendy bought at the auction last Saturday with Kristy.
I didn't do much today just laid around and chatted with the kids. I just didn't seem to have a lot of energy. At 5 pm. I drove to Coaldale as we had to play at the Pemmican lodge in Lethbridge and Barry was going to be running late so I picked up some of his equipment and his wife Gwen and met him at Tim Horten in Lethbridge. We had coffee and he grabbed a bite and we went and play from 7 until 8:30pm. We had fun and it was a real good evening for both of us. We had about 40 people that we played for and they all said they enjoyed it so that was good. Well here it is 11:30 and I am here at this silly old computer. Guess I should call Wendy and then go to bed or I will be feeling bad again tomorrow.Well good night to you all and may God Bless you.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

wow...you've been blogging and I haven't been watching! Good blog, babe...I LOVE you!