Monday, September 20, 2010

September 19, 2010

Well today was one of those Sunday when I was glad to see that it was Sunday but sad to find out that Wendy was not feeling well. I know she was really looking forward to going to church but guess God had other plans eh? Last Sunday she was working so that didn't work. This morning I didn't play on the worship team. I just felt that I should go and lead the prayer service before church . There was only 3 of us  there so I am glad I went. The worship team was find with that and they did a great job of leading the congregation in song. The service was really good. Pastor preached on John 16. The topic was (in a little while.) Pastor Pete always does a great job with his sermons.
It was still raining this morning and then just after I got home from church it just poured. It will make it hard for the farmers to get their crops in unless it dries up soon. It is to wet for the Beet Farmers to dig their Sugar Beets. There is still a lot of grain that needs to be harvested.
Wendy made a great salad for lunch. She is such a sweetie. I sat down after lunch to watched a bit of TV and took and hour or so nap. Woke up just before the races ended. Then I watched a bit of football but the Edmonton team is not doing well this year, at the half they are loosing 26 to 7 sigh.
We are planning a men's breakfast for next Saturday morning at 8:30 am.  Not sure what we will do yet. Scrambled eggs and bacon or Pancakes and sausages. I'll talk to my friends Art and Kevin and we will decide on one. I am going to call all the guys and hopefully we can get a lot of guys out. I looked up all the phone number last night. I find if you call them you get more guys out.
Maybe I should  take the mower off my tractor and put the snow plow on but I still think it is a bit early.
Tuesday morning I am playing with Barry at the St Michel's senior home and then on Friday we play here in Butte at the senior hall.

Well I didn't post this yesterday but I should have.

No comments: