Monday, September 20, 2010

September 20, 2010

Well it is still raining out this morning. Wendy is off to work and I am back from coffee. Only thing new about today was the coffee. Same old bull from same old guys. ha ha. All they seem to talk about is their old jobs and all their operations. Heard it all before. ha ha. Guess that is what old guys talk about . Huummm.

Well Last night Wendy and I went to church and heard our friend Darrell give his testimony. He did a real good job we both enjoyed it. It is always good to hear how other came to know Jesus. Hopefully some of the other guys were inspired and will give their testimony one of these day.I suppose that some day soon Pete will ask me too. Not sure mine will be as interesting as Darrell's but who knows.

Normally Pete and I meet every Monday at 11:30 for prayer but he is busy today so guess we are meeting on Wednesday. Tonight Wendy and I are driving up to Calgary after she finish's work to see our friend Anne who is in the hospital there. Anne is a lady that Wendy meets once a week and prays with.
Guess I should take out something for supper but Wendy said not to make anything for her so maybe I'll just fry up a green tomato from our garden and maybe a slice of ham or something.
Well guess I should go out in the garage and clean up but I think I'll have to fire up a heater as it is a bit cool out.
Just came across this picture and thought that it might get a laugh or 2. This was taken over a year ago before little Sophie was born. Tanya and I doing a BBQ at her house. Don't remember what we were cooking but looks like we were having fun. She sure is pretty eh??

Well I hope you all have a great day and God Bless you all.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ha ha...that is a classic photo, honey! The only difference is that she got rid of her tummy - hee hee. And to think her little Sophia just turned one! She's a cutie like her Mum.

Good blog! Keep it up! I love you....