Monday, April 13, 2009


Today is Easter Monday or the day after Easter. Yesterday Wendy wasn't able to go to church as her leg is still real bad. Mandy, Jorge,Josiah and I went to the 10:30 am. service at UDAC. Tanya, Tom and the kids were there. After the service we all came home here and we had dinner. I had a ham in the oven. I always enjoy having the family here for dinners. After dinner about 3:30pm. everyone went home and now it's just Wendy and I and the dog. Wendy is still having problems with the leg and is going to the doctor tomorrow. It doesn't seem to be getting better.
The other day on Derricks blog I encouraged him to post a recent photo. So I guess I should put a recent photo on my blog.. Derrick looked really good at 60 and I can only look back at 6o as I passed it many years ago. Derrick really looked good with a beard so I thought that I would try one. What do you think Derrick ? Should I keep it?Well have a great day and God Bless you all.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

It's a good photo honey...hee hee.

You look distinguished in a beard. I remember when you had one for the Beulah dramas, I liked it but didn't like the feel of it...ha ha.

Tanya said...

LOL That is great! You actually me fooled for a brief second!

I agree Mum, I used to like it too. But don't worry about the feel Mum, you get used to it. LOL I always remember a saying on the McIver's wall when I was a kid, it said "Kissing a man without a beard is like eating an egg without salt"
Haha! Though I never eat salt on my eggs... *shrugs*

Floyd said...

Tanya, your the only one that commented on my photo shop beard.