Friday, February 06, 2009

Friday evening and all is well

Hi guess it is about time I wrote on here again. Well after we got back from our holidays I really wasn't feeling great and went to the doctors on Friday and they did some blood work and got my prescriptions filled and a spray bottle of nitro. On Monday he called me in and he said that I had a rise in white cells in my blood and he was a bit concerned because that usually shows up when there is and infection of some sort. Then he had me do another blood test on Tuesday and then I went back on Thursday and found that the infection seems to be going away. The white cell count was better but still showing a bit. However I have been feeling a lot better in the past few days and almost feel like my old self. Yesterday Wendy and I went to Lethbridge because she had an interview for a dispatch job that she thought she wanted at her work. Then we went to Home depot and bought 3 new light fixtures for our house. I have them all installed with Wendys help and a new dimmer switch in the dining room.Today Wendy had to go back to work so I went for coffee and then went and bought a few things at the store that we needed. When I got home I had lunch and then went into the shop and put a coat of Urathane on the change table I built for the church. Tomorrow I will put a second coat on it and then deliver it when it is dry, probably on Tuesday as I usually go in and fix some things at the church.
Wendy called today from work all excited that she got the job. I am excited for her.With all the job cut that are happening it probably won't be easy for me to pick up a part time job for the summer but you just never know what God has in store for us eh? Maybe I can fine some odd jobs here in Picture Butte.Maybe I should do a bit of advertising and let people know that I am a bit handy and have a nice garage(shop). I guess you can tell that I am feeling better because here I am talking about a summer job already.haha. This afternoon I even came downstairs and practiced on my harmonica's for about and hour and enjoyed it. The lady at our church asked me to play with the worship team on Sunday the 15th. That should be fun and I am really looking forward to it. Tomorrow I am going to start building some drawers for our kitchen cabinets. We bought the hardware the other day.That will make Wendy happy and it will be easier to reach things in our cabinets too.
Well I guess thats my story and I'm sticking to it. Have a great day and may God bless you all.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better, honey. Thanks so much for doing all the things around the house - you do such an awesome job. I think we will both love the drawers in the cupboards...

Thanks for your support with the job. I love you!