Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday Morning Dec.10,2008

Well I guess it is about time I blogged eh? Ya it has been a while.Not to much going on in my life now I guess. Just the usual getting up in the morning and going for coffee. At my age life is not to exciting and they say don't get to excited, it's bad for you heart. ha ha. If your read Wendy's blog she told you about our weekend ao I don't have a lot to add. It was good to see that she enjoyed it.
I just finished building a change table for the nursery at our church. I really enjoyed building it and it felt good working with wood again. It was so nice to work in my garage. I have a heater and it works just great. Most of the time I spend in the garage I have to take my coat off as it gets pretty warm in there. Now all I have to do is a light sanding and then I have to put a stain or something on it. Guess I should go fine out what color they want it.
We got a little snow the other day but yesterday we got a nice warm wind and it is almost all gone. I guess we are getting use to the small town and making sure we go to the store before 8pm. if we need something.It is kind of quiet and I don't mind the traffic. (OH sorry what traffic??)
I have started playing my harmonica's on a daily bases. Maybe one of these day s I will fine someone to jam with. Who know what the Lord has in store.
It seems like I am spending more and more time on face book and not sure that is a good thing but I don't seem to have a lot of time for TV lately and I think that is a good thing.
Well God Bless you all and have a great day.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm glad you're finding things to do, honey... The change table is beautiful - good job!

I'm praying that you'll find some harmonica players to jam with - it will happen, you'll see...

Love you!