Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jan. 1,2009

Well I hope you all had a great year last year (2008). It for sure was a year that we won't forget soon.I was just reading last years blog(2007), about all the UP's and Downs, remember that? I didn't until I went back and read it. Wow what a crazy year that was and now looking back on 2008 what a crazy year that has been for us too. Our lives have changed so much with the move and all. I still miss all our friends. I talk to some on the phone and some on Face book but it just ain't the same eh? I still haven't recovered fully from that cancer operation but I'm getting better all the time. At least I think I am anyway and that helps me get through the days.
Well lets see what can I tell you about that you don't already know. Ok guess that's it bye. Okay, okay I go on, just kidding. Well Kristy and Bob are still in South Africa and they won't be home until a year from July or that's what I think their plans are. It sure sound's like a long time. Mandy and Jorge and little Josiah are in Chile but will be home sometime in February. Then Jorge plans to go to school for a couple of years and then back to Chile.Tom is on his way to Chile for 2 weeks just checking things out and Jorge and Mandy are going to give him a tour of the Youth With a Mission Base and show him some of Chile.Tom has never been out of the country before so this will be all new for him.Hope he don't come home and decide to move . ha ha
It could happen but I guess he will go where ever God sends him and who knows if we will follow or not.I'm sure God has a plan for us he just hasn't shown us yet. ha ha.
Oh I am applying for a hearing aid that hopefully will make Wendy and the kids happy. Hope it makes me happy to. Well have to see about that.
Tanya and Tom and the kids came over for lunch. We had a good time and it was snowing again. Another 1/2" so that ain't too bad. Just enough to make the roads slippery again.Wendy is going over tonight and stay so Tanya and Adriana can take Tom to the airport early in the morning. Just me and the dog home again.sigh.Well happy New Year to you all. God Bless you .

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Good blog, honey. This year, I'm sure, had 2007 beat, didn't it? As far as big changes in our lives...that is.

I'm hoping the hearing aid will make you happy and that, in turn, will make us happy...

I love you!