Saturday, March 31, 2012

Had a busy day. Coffee with the guys at 8:30am. then went fishing at 10:30am. Never got a bite. If the fish ain't biting then I ain't fishing. Was home at 1pm. got lunch and then worked outside in our back yard raking up leaves and little branches for our willow tree and put them down back by the gate, moved some wood from the garden to the trailer and used the tractor with the blade to level out our garden where the trees were. Then took a shower grabbed  a bit to eat and packed my harmonica's and went and played at UDAC Alliance and got home at 10;pm. I'm playing there tomorrow morning for the service with the worship team. Think it is time to go to bed. Wendy is working tonight again until 4 am. I have to be at UDAC at 9 tomorrow morning.
Hope you all had a Blessed day and God Bless you tonight.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Aw, honey...look at you sleeping. When/where was this photo taken anyway? Hmmmm... It wasn't recently, that's for sure.

I love you and miss you when I work nights :-(