Friday, December 09, 2011

Well here is is December the 9th. Wow where does the time go? Wendy is home today and has just baked about 4 doz. mince tarts. I even got to help. All I did was cut 4 little holes in each one. Didn't go for coffee this morning so I made  scrambled eggs and ham for us. Mandy called on Skype and we talked for a while with her and the boys.

For some reason I don't seem to have a lot of get up and go today. Probably just as well because starting tomorrow it looks like we will have a busy week. Tomorrow morning I have a Men's Coffee at 8:30am. here at the Church.. Then I should load my truck and go to the dump. We have Wendy's work Christmas party and I think that starts about 6 or 6;30pm. I believe it is at her Bosses house. He seem like a real nice guy.Then on Sunday after church I have practice for this Christmas Musical and that will probably go until 4 or 4;30pm. and then I get to sit down for a couple of hours before the group come for the Truth Project that we do every Sunday night here at the house. Well it doesn't take a lot to set up for that. We have 13 people usually.Wendy is going to watch Erilyn and Amelie at a Christmas thing they do in a Choir that they are involved in so I will have to do the Truth Project with out her. sigh.

Then on Monday we may have practice again depending on how good it goes on Sunday. She said we may have 3 or 4 practices because we do the musical on the 18th.  We have Kristy and Bob coming on the night of the 16th and Tanya and Tom and the kids coming and maybe stay over  because we are going to do our Christmas on the 17th. because Bob and Kristy have to go to Spruce Grove on Christmas day to Bob's parents for dinner. That means that I will have to get the turkey on early because I have a full dress rehearsal Saturday afternoon for the musical. Sounds confusing but we'll get through it somehow. Then on Sunday and Monday evening we do the Musical. Usually they fill the gym and I think that will hold about 270 people. When you think about it Pray that I won't forget the lines. I only have 38 or 39 lines. aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.  It is a good musical and God will see us through it for sure.

I guess it will be low keyed here at Christmas day. Not sure if Wendy is working. Anyway I pray that you all will have a Merry Christmas  and just maybe I post again before the end of the year. ha ha. Just maybe eh???
God Bless you all.



4 comments:

Wendy said...

I'll be praying for you as always, babe. I know you'll do fine and I can't wait to see the play!

As busy as this week may look, it will sure be fun to have everyone here except Mandy and Jorge :-( for Christmas.

I love you!!!

Wendy said...

Oh, by the way, you filled the mincemeat tarts as well! Thanks for your help...

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy said...

Dad...I love you so much and I love reading your blog!

I must admit, I'm a little jealous that you got to help with the mincemeat tarts...did she at least let you sample them too??

Again, you always make me feel so tired - you do so much Dad and I am so proud of you! I know you will do great on the musical...

As far as the turkey goes, if you need help, I can help with the stuffing :)

Love you!!!
KB